September 27, 2008

Old Church Door

This door once graced the entrance to a church many years ago. If you look closely, you'll see the cross. The door has weathered beautifully throughout the years. And the cross still provides the message of love, sacrifice, hope, and sustainability. To me the door is a reminder that there is life beyond the cross. Jesus' message did not stop there; it grew from there. If I open the doors of opportunity that God puts in my path, my life will expand in ways I never dreamed. I must not be afraid to open these doors. Hidden potentials, hope, life, love, and messages from the world wait behind those doors.

1 comment:

sharilyn said...

love this photo, jenna! hope all is well with you...and that we'll hear from you again soon! :) i see you've posted several more wonderful heart rocks...nice!